Create a Linear QT Movie -
Now it's time to take your PICT files and convert them into a linear
- Launch the application ConvertToMovie 2.0.
- Find the folder that contains your 36 PICT files, and openthe PICT
- Then go down to your final PICT file, File .36and openthat file.
- A box with Compression Settingswill appear. The only setting that
needs to be set is"Key frame every 1frame."Be sure the
number in the blank is a one (1).
- Now name the movie and SAVE. The finished linear movie should
begin to spin. BUT THIS IS NOT YET THE VR MOVIE!
Create the QuickTime Virtual Reality Movie -
*Launch the Make QTVR Objectsoftware. Go to FILEand drag
down to OPEN.
*Locate the folder that contains the linear movie you just made and
OPEN the movie.
*Go up to EDITand drag down to ADD OBJECT DATA.
*A chart will appear.
*For NUMBER OF ROWS(or times the camera moved) put in the
*For NUMBER OF COLUMNS (or numbers of pictures) put in the
number 36. All the other information is correct. Then click on OK. If
only 18 photos were taken, then for NUMBER OF COLUMNS put in
the number 18.
- Your movie has now been changed to a QTVR movie. Take
your pointer and put it on the image and hold down on the mouse.
The pointer changes into a hand and you can turn the image to view it
from all sides.